LIU YU SPOTTED USING SHOULDER PADS


Liu Yu using shoulder pads isn't that big of a deal, but aren't his shoulders super pale? [酸] (T/N: Saying that "you're sour" is another way of saying "you're jealous", so the lemon emoji is used to express jealousy) 




[ 2307 shares] [9287 comments] [288000 likes] 

source



1. [+38000] He has said a long time ago that he uses shoulder pads, there's no need to say that he's trying to manufacture his image



2. [+24000] Help me, I want to know what brand they are, I also want to save my own shoulders[doge][doge][doge]



3. [+15000] It's common to use shoulder pads, it doesn't change his handsomeness and his fair skin 



4. [+10000] I want to touch them!!!



5. [+10000] What's important is not whether he uses shoulder pads, what's important is how pretty his collar bones are[酸]



6. [+9038] It's a fact that he's pale. What's next? Will people start saying that he applied foundation all over his body? [哼][哼][哼]



7. [+4415] I kinda want to buy them too now, can anyone who has used them before tell me whether they're good or not?[思考]



8. [+3494] Baby wear your clothes properly! Don't let anyone else besides me see[抱一抱][抱一抱][抱一抱]



9. [+3250] If they fell off wouldn't they be mistaken for stick-on bras? [裂开] Just imagining that happening in public makes me cringe



Share: