ANOTHER OF HUANG JINGYU'S EX-GIRLFRIENDS REVEALS HERSELF


(Pic from internet)

Guo Meimei claims that Huang Jingyu is her ex-boyfriend, and they were together in 2014.



(Guo Meimei: Can certain unknown Z-list female celebrities stop using the photos taken together with me to create buzz? Do those who I've thrown into my blacklist not have any self-awareness? I feel disgusted...)


(Guo Meimei: I've never stuck myself to other people to create buzz before! Huang Jingyu is so popular nowadays, yet I've never revealed that he's my ex-boyfriend before!)


(Guo Meimei: Yes, we were together in 2014)
(Reply: Haven't you just revealed it now though?) 



[173 shares] [431 comments] [6699 likes] 



1. [+1343] Huang Jingyu has quite a few ex-girlfriends



2. [+873] Have Huang Jingyu's domestic violence rumours been refuted?

[+242] Reply: They seem to be irrefutable 

[+188] Reply: Yet he still has plenty of resources... I'm mystified



3. [+967] Anyway, he's a domestic violence abuser for real



4. [+517] What? Is Huang's private life this messy?



5. [+379] Fans' awkward white-washing logic: Wasn't she arrested in 2014, how could they have been together? 
So was she arrested on January 1, 2014?[吃瓜]


Share: