NETIZENS DISCUSS WHICH MOMENT MADE THEM DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR PARTNER

(Pic from the internet)

Let's talk about #what moment made you disappointed in your partner#?  ​​​​
[2637 shares] [8550 comments] [94545 likes]


1. [+4583] He is someone with a very shy personality, when we're outside he's too embarrassed to be affectionate with me, but when we met after being long-distance and I rushed to hug him, he avoided me, so...[太开心]Besides being disappointed I felt so awkward 


2. [+4857] At the time I sent him messages for seven or eight days. He didn’t reply with even one punctuation mark. I was originally worried that he had an accident but as soon as I went online, I found him active playing online games, and he even changed his profile pic to a couple pic (with someone else). At the time I thought, forget it, he should get into an accident
(If jiejie has persistent illness, you shouldn't come outside)


3. [+4570] None of the things that they said have been fulfilled, they were really just nothing but talk


4. [+2569] Unwilling to disclose (our relationship to others)[蜡烛]


5. [+2072] She said Grace Chow was together with Show Luo on purpose, for 💰, which girl would  waste 9 years of her youth on purpose?


Share: