YANG ZI SUFFERS BACKLASH FOR HER STYLING AND ACTING IN NEW DRAMA


#Yang Zi CEO attire# Black suit and long haired version Yang Zi is here, hair in a swept back style along with pink lipstick super suitable for a queen like Xi ye! Yang Zi plays a strong female president alongside Ma Tianyu. Her styling and acting skills are all present. Go watch My Mowgli Boy [拳头] ​​​​







[3988 shares] [37800 comments] [556605 likes]


1. [+46442] ... Are all these praises for real? If I speak the truth will I get sworn at to death by her fans...


2. [+21943] Are the comments being serious? This is a zombie face, not charisma [二哈]


3. [+22138] The flexibility of actors/actresses!


4. [+14823] It's not that I'm being stubborn (raising both hands) but this styling really doesn't look good and looks old[笑cry]


5. [+13063] Yang Zi really has acting skills


6. [+11356] My eyes[怒][怒]


7. [+7743] Do you think we're all blind?


Share: