CFANS AREN'T BUYING WAYV LUCAS' APOLOGY


This is LUCAS Huang Xuxi.


I sincerely apologize to the people who have been hurt because of my wrong behavior. I beg everyone to give me a chance to apologize, I'm really very sorry.


At the same time, I also sincerely apologize to the fans who have always supported and cared about me. I'm sorry for letting you down.


In the past few days, I have deeply reflected on what I have done. I am clearly aware of my mistakes and irresponsible behavior, and I have let down the fans who have always supported me.


Once again, I sincerely apologize to everyone who was disappointed by my behavior.

I promise that this will not happen again, and at the same time, I will halt all activities and conduct deep self-reflection during the upcoming period of time.


Finally, I want to apologize to my members, company staff, multiple collaboration partners, and all the staff of the program group, because my personal behavior has caused a bad influence on everyone.


I am very sorry.



[46000 shares] [90338 comments] [889000 likes]

source



1. [+89000] Leave the group!



2. [+80000] You should apologize to your teammates



3. [+65000] If you're halting all activity why do your teammates also need to halt their activity? Leave the team, get out.



4. [+50000] You have really wronged the members of WayV, you know?



5. [+34000] Lucas Wong, you dug your own grave



6. [+33000] Get lost



Share: