[CHUANG 2021] MIKA'S HEAD LOOKS LIKE A KIWI FRUIT


When Mika from Chuang 2021 held up a kiwi, it felt like he was looking into the mirror [允悲]They're not exactly the same, but they're definitely made from the same mold [允悲] This hair volume, length, and colour! Mika's inner thoughts: Hey, are you my long-lost brother?[doge]



[285 shares] [653 comments] [6275 likes]

source



1. [+919] Hahahahaha, the kiwi: Are you imitating me?


2. [+260] Loool Mika looks puzzled


3. [+184] Hahaha handsome guy Mika!!




4. [+205] Picture comment



(My dreams)



5. [+119] Is that really a kiwi? Clearly that's the Hawaiian buzzcut prince who's currently on the run! Take a look at our Mika, the most eye-catching boy leaping from winter into spring



6. [+84] I would like to dedicate Li Ronghao laoshi's song, King of Comedy, to Mika 



(Lyrics: I'm looking at a kiwi)



Share: