OH SEHUN GOES VIRAL ON WEIBO FOR HIS GOD-LIKE BODY



My goodness, what kind of god-like body is this[泪][泪][泪] ​​​​










[22035 shares] [6209 comments] [80034 likes]


1. [+7323] I'm not going to live anymore. Is he human????? 

2. [+6753] No but can't you fans who are trying to control the comments try saying stuff like [喵喵] "I'm not a fan yet I saved this pic" or "When it comes to body it's definitely this person"? [喵喵] (T/N: Saying that they're being too obvious that they're fans) 

3. [+3906] F*ck???? Oh Sehun my body is ready 
[+567] Reply: ??
(Open up)

4. [+3709] Out of the Korean male stars, Oh Sehun's looks have no faults [跪了][跪了][跪了]

5. [+2820] There's a focal point for each photo[泪][泪][泪]Long legs, thin waist, side profile, wide shoulders, nose, chest muscles, collar bones, abs[憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][憧憬][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]Oh Sehun is too perfect 

6. [+2206] Too handsome😭

7. [+1573] This ge is amazing, coming from a passerby fan (T/N: Casual fan) [泪][泪][泪][泪][泪]

8. [+1370] Pic comment 

(Wah, my baby!)


Share: