WHO IS YOUR PICK OUT OF THE PARTICIPANTS FOR IDOL PRODUCER SEASON 2?


I took a look at the little geges of the next season of Idol Producer and picked a few of them for my initial favourites. Is there anyone who shares the same taste as me?[并不简单] ​​​​










[1507 shares] [8138 comments] [5650 likes]


1. [+1527] I think I need to see their development first!

2. [+8508] My f*cking God, I feel like they all have the same face¿ Do I have face blindness? (feel like there's no top face)

3. [+5825] I can already predict it, me right now: Who are they? ? I don’t think they look good, what is this, I have face blindness. Me after the broadcasts: My son is too good looking, he's too cute, too fluffy[二哈][二哈][二哈]

4. [+5065] Nope, there's only season one for me 

5. [+3519] Ha, let's see which one dies after seeing the light

6. [+1409] Is 5 part of it too, my God, that Zhang Qiling is so handsome 

7. [+1053] 2 is so handsome, but I already have Cai Xukun, I'm just having a look hahahaha

8. [+720] 22222!


Share: