SHEN YUE LOOKS BAD NEXT TO YANG ZI IN THE SAME FRAME?


"The Inn" Shen Yue and Yang Zi are finally together in the same frame, and sure enough comparisons can be drawn between people, how awkward for Shen Yue, compared to Yang Zi who is really a lot more exquisite now [亲亲][亲亲] ​​​​





[214 shares] [713 comments] [2137 likes]


1. [+845] They both look good, don't compare, thank you
[+32] Reply: Yup, that's what I feel too, before I didn't really pay attention to Shen Yue, but yesterday when I watched the show livestream for Yang Zi I experienced Shen Yue's cuteness. Hahaha, both are cute. 

2. [+482] I refuse to fight this fan war, the two girls are both very cute [兔子] The two girls just met on The Inn, they're getting along well. Looking forward to more broadcasts [羞嗒嗒]

3. [+440] The angle is weird, both jiejies are pretty [可爱]

4. [+288] Stop setting up this sort of trap for fanwars, no comparing, the two jiejies are both great, carrying away our Shen Yue

5. [+250] Excuse me, this Yang Zi fan here really likes Shen Yue jiejie's Japanese-style face, she's super cute[给你小心心]


Share: