NETIZENS SHARE PHOTOS OF THE MOST HANDSOME NON-CELEBRITY COMMONERS THEY'VE SEEN IN REAL LIFE

Let's start a topic about #handsome non-celebrities you've seen before# Post here on Weibo and share pictures of the handsome commoners you have seen, those who get shares/comments/likes greater than or equal to five can be shortlisted, let's have a battle for the ranking of handsome ordinary guys! Go! 
(Sexy young man weeping tears )


[20957 shares] [57328 comments] [39263 likes]


1. [+34045] Someone I saw at Starbucks, totally shocking [作揖][作揖][作揖]Me and my girl friends were all in awe

2. [+24006] If I could meet handsome guys why would I need to follow you?
[+3182] OP's reply: Sorry 
(T/N: OP's account name is called "Handsome Appreciation Team") 

3. [+23524] I'll bring out my former TOEFL teacher

4. [+19054] A high schooler I saw at Starbucks, wow 

5. [+17285] This person!!! Unforgettable 

6. [+14857] A handsome guy from the building next door. I saw him twice at school after moving away. Later I heard that he gained a lot of weight.

7. [+13718] The little gege I saw on a flight to Finland! He is really the most handsome guy I've seen in real life [跪了]


8. [+8956] I will really never forget about him

9. [+7187] White moonlight [好喜欢](T/N: The closest equivalent word for this is probably the Portuguese word "saudade", no English term describes it well enough)  

10. [+10432] I saw this on the school confession bulletin board 

11. [+9864] Ahhhhh~~~Top notch little gege, not sure if he will be popular here 

12. [+9369] Can my traffic police shushu (T/N: Uncle) take a shot here!? 
Share: