XIAO ZHAN GETS OVERWHELMING POSITIVE RESPONSE TO HIS NEW SOLO SONG "LIGHT"


Everything which has happened in the past, I remember them in my heart. Thank you for all your good-intentioned criticisms and corrections, I am still on a path of growth.


[1mil+ shares] [1mil+ comments] [7121562 likes]

1. [+359588] #Xiao Zhan's new song Light# Thanks for all the good-intentioned criticisms, in the future let's improve as a result of love, let's grow as a result of love.


2. [+298022] Since I fell in love with Xiao Zhan, I have always insisted on advocating and supporting charity with other Xiao Zhan fans. Condensing love into power for the public good, providing assistance within our ability to those in need, young people should work hard together to do more meaningful things [心]


3. [+255800] You've always been the source of my pride, Xiao Zhan! [心]


4. [+237947] Let us embrace love, warm the world with love, and grow into excellent people.


5. [+182756] Let's grow together


6. [+170834] Baby


7. [+153122] Gege, let's grow and improve together in the future[爱你][爱你][爱你]


8. [+146267] Gege, take a look at the scenery I photographed. Recently the weather is pretty good but it's a bit cold. I miss you a lot. You have to take care of yourself. Eat well and exercise a lot. Don't stay up late. I will stay beside you 


Share: