YANG ZI AND XIAO ZHAN SPOTTING FILMING FOR NEW DRAMA THE OATH OF LOVE


Fan taken photos of Yang Zi and Xiao Zhan in The Oath of Love. Gu Wei: "My smile will only bloom for you" [可爱] (are you guys ready to follow this show yet?)



[467 shares] [3852 comments] [42418 likes]


1. [+2817] After seeing that Yang Zi is in it I don't want to watch it, I even gave up on the two popular dramas Ashes of Love and Go Go Squid! [吃瓜]


2. [+2489] How should I say this, I just simply don't like Yang Zi but like Xiao Zhan, so I'm skipping on this drama


3. [+1362] If you only want to see xz then fine, there's no need to say that you dislike meimei. Stay neutral and we won't bother each other. Hopefully when the time comes we can work together against the CP fans (T/N: CP= couple fans/shippers)


4. [+1418] Looking forward to The Oath of Love, and hoping that everyone can stay polite online!


5. [+1321] Why are there so many commenters using xzf and xz to step on others and attract hate against xz, yet their Weibo doesn't have any posts related to gege? Real xzf and yzf would never talk like this, they would hope that this drama goes well. Both are very good actors.


Share: