LAY FIGHTS BACK AGAINST ACCUSATIONS OF CHART MANIPULATION IN THE US, CAI XUKUN REPLIES


I've just debuted in the United States, it's normal if no one knows me. For those who don’t know, I will try to let you know me through music. Enjoying something together is better than enjoying alone. It's better to meet you on stage than on the charts. Those who don’t believe that Chinese people can make it, should get out

[647788 shares] [284730 comments] [1094781 likes]


1. [+78457] Zhang Yixing jiayou 💪 go fight for it, go make a venture, go running in, go all out, no regrets, I'll be accompanying you, I am here[憧憬][憧憬][憧憬] I hope everything will go well with namanana[心]

2. [+55508] ! ! ! ! ! Your words are so satisfying! ! ! ! Damn it! ! ! ! Zhang Yixing! ! ! ! ! You're so manly! ! ! ! ! I going to cry! ! ! ! Prove yourself with music! ! ! ! Looking forward to pd's more works and achievements! ! ! ! ! You make us so proud[泪]

3. [+44669] Ahhhhhhhhhh gege you're so awesome

4. [+34625] Gege is so cool! The showcase was super perfect [拳头][拳头][拳头] Rest well, miss you ~ I'm proud of you

5. [+28184] International sheep, so proud of you!! I am very happy to accompany you on your US debut[爱你] Congratulations to sheep's showcase success [爱你] You are a magnificent unicorn, you are the most awesome musician, Zhang Yixing. As long as you are on stage, there will be many eyes watching you shinethe future has infinite possibilities, let's walk together!!!

6. [+188372] Cai Xukun: The last sentence is quite cool 

7. [+21111] But who said no one knows you? Weren't you on the cover of Rolling Stones Asian edition, and was officially certified by Billboard as a leader in Mpop for two consecutive weeks? [怒][给你小心心]

8. [+15443] Ahhhhhhhhhhh you're so great


Share: